The GATE 2022 application modification window at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur will start on November 8 instead of today, November 4. Between November 8 and 14, 2022, GATE 2023 application correction will be available. Those who have already submitted an application but want to make edits can do so at gate.iitk.ac.in.
Candidates have the opportunity to revise their GATE 2023 applications in a number of ways, including but not limited to name, date of birth, gender, category, Persons with Disabilities, Dyslexia, address, college data, exam paper, additional exam paper, and exam city. To make revisions to their applications, applicants must pay a charge.
Changes to the GATE 2023 Application
- Check out gate.iitk.ac.in, the official webpage.
- For the GATE application correction window, please go here.
- Key in your login details (email and password)
- Adapt the GATE 2023 Application Form
- Submit your application after paying the price.
- Get a copy on paper or a download for later use.
A total of 29 papers will be presented at GATE. All examinations share 15 marks for General Aptitude (GA), and the remaining 75 marks cover material specific to each exam’s syllabus (85 marks).